Good evening families,

We hope this email finds you well! What an awesome week we had with our Trickster Residency! We hope that you enjoyed our evening performances.

Thank you for all of you that have handed in our Zoo field trip forms this week, if you have not done so please have them handed in by Monday.

Make sure that students are dressed appropriately for the weather for the Field trip, as well as have proper footwear as we will be walking the majority of the day. The weather is supposed to be warm so extra water is a good idea!

We are also so happy to see so many of our Grade 2 friends who are participating in the Big Brave on May 26th, how exciting!

This week at school our learning intentions were during our Trickster residency:

I can show behaviours that support participation, safety and physical enjoyment

I can describe my experiences as a result of participating in adventurous play

I can show positive interactions with others during physical activity

I can exhibit teamwork

I can practice sharing and listening to the ideas of others







Thank you, and see you all on Monday morning! 

Ms. Craik and Ms. Chen


Comments