February 24th, 2023.


Hello 2nd Grade Crew families, 

What a week it has been with all of the snow and freezing cold temperatures we experienced. We are looking forward to warmer temperatures next week and being able to get back outside and enjoy the fresh air again. Thank you to all the students who wore Pink on Pink Shirt day this week, we sure enjoyed creating a sea of pink here at Andrew Sibbald! 


This week at school we introduced the Idea of hot and cold in our Science unit as well as describe the temperature. Students had an opportunity to record weekly temperatures in their science books, use their background knowledge and describe "What I know" and What do I wonder about hot and cold temperatures as well as classify hot and cold items.

Our learning intentions this week were:

I can describe temperature

I can identify hot and cold items

I can ask questions 

I can measure temperature in degrees Celsius







Have a great weekend families, see you Monday! 

Comments