Happy Sunday 2nd grade crew families,

We just wanted to start off with thanking all the families for coming in and visiting our classrooms and taking the time to chat with us over the last couple of days. We are extremely proud of the work that the students have been working on!!! It was so awesome to see you all in person again.

Students had an opportunity to share a math sample, writing sample, as well as a just right book. We hope that you were also able to connect with Mrs. Harris and Ms. Grant if you son or daughter sees her for literacy support.

Ms. Chen's class is looking for aprox 30 cereal boxes for building our St. Patrick's day leprechaun traps. Both classes are looking for masking tape, twine or rope, and or piper cleaners. Donations are very much appreciated.

During student led conferences students were able to:

I can solve an addition and subtraction math problems and explain my thinking.

I can read 1-2 pages of my just right book to my family.

I can re-read my Spring writing sample.

I can explain my writing goal and why I chose this.








We hope you have an awesome weekend with your families, see you all tomorrow :)







Comments