Pumpkin Investigation

 This week at school we began our pumpkin investigation.  Thank you to our generous Parent Association for donating a variety of pumpkins.  Students began by looking closely at our pumpkins, building some background knowledge of the life cycle of a pumpkin, and parts of the pumpkin through listening viewing and reading.  Students then started to think like a scientist by asking questions and beginning to gather information.  

Success Criteria:

I can participate in sharing circle

I can contribute to a variety of listening and speaking activities to build my confidence

I can tell the difference between fact and fiction

I can record new words and their meaning in a variety of ways

I can ask questions of a focus topic

I can record factual information through messages that include images words and sentences


















Comments