Pumpkin Investigation Part 2

 This week at school we continued our pumpkin investigation.  Students furthered their investigation and continued to build their knowledge by continuing to gather information through listening and viewing and reading variety of text, looking closely at our pumpkins, measuring pumpkins with a variety of tools taking a closer look inside their pumpkin, estimating and counting seeds.  Students recorded and expressed their learning in a variety of ways.  

Success Criteria:

I can participate in sharing circle

I can contribute to a variety of listening and speaking activities to build my confidence

I can tell the difference between fact and fiction

I can record new information in a logical sequence

I can organize my ideas on one focus topic

I can record factual information through messages that include images words and sentences









Comments